Help solve "Case at the Edge of the Woods" at Seven Oaks House Museum!
We're touring the Seven Oaks House Museum on the evenings of September 21st and 22nd!
In the fall of 1943, the Park Warden, Eddie Kendrick is brutally murdered in his study after an evening of socializing with friends, Inspector Buchanan is determined to make things right. Hunters have taken up house in town for the winter, and medical interns are stationed nearby due to the War. Inspector Buchanan must unravel this mystery before the killer strikes again; but he can only do it with the help of his partner, Constable Basil Johnson, nosy reporter, Harriet Lockwood and YOU!
Manitoba Mystery Co. produces participatory theatrical murder mystery tours! The tours begin at night, let by charming Detectives. As the audience moves about an early 20th century setting, they will encounter various characters, discover clues and by the end of the show, decide who is guilty of the murder. With various possible outcomes, the experience will be fun, unique and filled with intrigue.
Manitoba Mystery Co. - FAQ
- Shows are immersive and will adapt to any environment. If the show is at an outdoor venue, the shows will be outdoors, appropriate dress is important!
- This show is rated PG for mature themes, but depicts no graphic violence.
- This show is great to attend solo, or as a group!
- This show is site specific, so there will be walking involved in your tours.
- Feel free to dress up in the decade of our shows. Case at the Edge of the Woods is set in 1943.
Seven Oaks House Museum